Counselling, Psychotherapy and Life Coaching in Tottenham Hale, North London( N17 9GD)
My name is Ulrike Adeneuer-Chima and I am an MBACP accredited Counsellor and Psychotherapist. I offer counselling, psychotherapy and life coaching for individuals and couples of all ages - gay, hetero and bisexual.
Do you feel you need to talk with someone neutral who is outside your circle of family and friends and will listen to your concerns in a non- judgmental way? If so, both counselling and psychotherapy can help you.
In addition, I offer life, performance and wellness coaching for individuals of all ages.
My main counselling and coaching practice is in North London, Tottenham, Hale Village, N17 7GD , 8 minutes from Tottenham Hale tube and train station, only two tube stations away from Finsbury Park and a couple of bus stops away from Edmonton and Wood Green.
Since January 2019 I also see clients for Counselling and Psychotherapy in Shoreditch, only 8 minutes walk from Liverpool Street.
Your situation, and how I can help you...
I work with a wide variety of issues and situations, providing help as follows:-
- Do you feel the need to explore your feelings, concerns, thoughts and ideas in a confidential and safe environment?(counselling and psychotherapy would be appropriate)
- Do you feel you want to reach a deeper understanding of yourself and your behaviour with the assistance of a professional counsellor or psychotherapist?(counselling and psychotherapy would be appropriate )
- Do you want a professional counsellor or psychotherapist on your side that engages
actively with you and helps you to find satisfactory solutions and changes to your
problems or difficulties? (counselling and psychotherapy would be appropriate)
- Do you overeat when you feel low or do you restrict your eating because you are feeling too 'fat'? (counselling and psychotherapy would be appropriate)
- Have you ever experienced a trauma and suffer from anxiety and insomnia as a result
of it? (counselling and psychotherapy would be appropriate)
- Do you suffer from depression and anxiety and don’t know the way out? (counselling
and psychotherapy would be appropriate)
- Are you a couple in despair and don’t know where to turn to?(couples therapy would be
- Is your relationship in a crisis or are you already separated? (couples therapy would
- Do you have high levels of anxiety concerning your children as you are separating or
in a crisis? (couples therapy would be appropriate)
- Are you a counsellor or psychotherapist in need for a supervisor who provides a space
to reflect, learn, grow and expand your professional expertise? (clinical supervision
would be appropriate)
- Do you want to explore new options and directions in life?(life coaching would be
- Do you want to learn skills in enhancing your performance? (performance coaching
would be appropriate)
- Do you want to create new goals and opportunities in your life (life coaching would
If any of the above sound familiar, then do not hesitate to enquire today without obligation by calling 07904 554468.
Within the spectrum of theoretical approaches I would describe my approach as Humanistic Counsellor and Psychotherapist in general. I work in a client-centred way, always approaching the client as a whole person.
I use Rational Emotive and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy, Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) and Trauma Therapy, Person Centred Counselling, Psychodynamic and Transpersonal Psychotherapy, depending on the need of the client. I choose the most suitable approach at the assessment session as I do not believe that one model helps every client. When working with children and adolescents, I use sand tray therapy or art therapy and CBT specifically with adolescents. I also offer short term therapy for children and adolescents in crisis to provide containment and risk management until they will be seen by the NHS. I offer long and short-term therapy in an effort to facilitate growth, change and healing of the whole person.
I also receive referrals from EAP’s (Employee Assistance Programs) and have gained a lot of experience and expertise in working with problems occurring at work like bullying, traumatic incidents or stress related problems.
Work place counselling can help you in many ways:
My practice is within easy reach of Tottenham Hale tube, bus and train station and is only 2 tube stops from Finsbury Park station and 2 minutes walk from the River Lea, that runs within or as a boundary to the Lee Valley Park and feeds Tottenham Marshes. It's also within 10 minutes driving distance from Tottenham Hotspur as well as 15 minutes from Finsbury Park.