Counselling, Psychotherapy and Life Coaching in Tottenham Hale, North London( N17 9GD) and at West London, (W2 6NE)
My name is Ulrike Adeneuer-Chima and I am an MBACP accredited Counsellor and Psychotherapist. I offer counselling, psychotherapy and life coaching for individuals and couples of all ages - gay, hetero and bisexual.
I also provide clinical individual and group supervision for counsellors & psychotherapists.
I offer a first intitial meeting of 50 minutes free of charge and I have some slots for students and individuals on benefits at reduced fees.
Do you feel you need to talk with someone neutral who is outside your circle of family and friends and will listen to your concerns in a non judgmental way? If so, both counselling and psychotherapy can help you.
In addition, I offer life, performance and wellness coaching for individuals of all ages.
My main counselling and coaching practice is in North London, Tottenham, Hale Village, N17 7GD , 5 minutes from Tottenham Hale tube and over ground station, only two tube stations away from Finsbury Park and a couple of bus stops away from Edmonton and Wood Green. Since February 2016 I also see clients for counseling on Friday evenings from 5.30 to 8.30pm (latest appointment at 8pm) at the CCPE (Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education) at W2 6NE, 5 minutes walk from tube station Paddington and 7 minutes walk from Warwick Avenue.
EAP Work: I also currently take on clients from the following EAP providers:
Insurance Work: I also take on clients from BUPA
Your situation, and how I can help you...
I work with a wide variety of issues and situations, providing help as follows:-
- Do you feel the need to explore your feelings, concerns, thoughts and ideas in a confidential and safe environment?(counselling and psychotherapy would be appropriate)
- Do you feel you want to reach a deeper understanding of yourself and your behaviour with the assistance of a professional counsellor or psychotherapist?(counselling and psychotherapy would be appropriate )
- Do you want a professional counsellor or psychotherapist on your side that engages
actively with you and helps you to find satisfactory solutions and changes to your
problems or difficulties? (counselling and psychotherapy would be appropriate)
- Have you ever experienced a trauma and suffer from anxiety and insomnia as a result
of it? (counselling and psychotherapy would be appropriate)
- Do you suffer from depression and anxiety and don’t know the way out? (counselling
and psychotherapy would be appropriate)
- Are you a couple in despair and don’t know where to turn to?(couples therapy would be
- Is your relationship in a crisis or are you already separated? (couples therapy would
- Do you have high levels of anxiety concerning your children as you are separating or
in a crisis? (couples therapy would be appropriate)
- Are you a counsellor or psychotherapist in need for a supervisor who provides a space
to reflect, learn, grow and expand your professional expertise? (clinical supervision
would be appropriate)
- Do you want to explore new options and directions in life?(life coaching would be
- Do you want to learn skills in enhancing your performance? (performance coaching
would be appropriate)
- Do you want to create new wishes and opportunities in your life (life coaching would
If any of the above sound familiar, then do not hesitate to enquire today without obligation by calling 07904 554468.
Within the spectrum of theoretical approaches I would describe my approach as Humanistic Counsellor and Psychotherapist in general. I work in a client-centred way, always approaching the client as a whole person.
I use Rational Emotive and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy, Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) and Trauma Therapy or Person Centred Counselling and Transpersonal Counselling, depending on the need of the client. I choose the most suitable approach at the assessment session as I do not believe that one model helps everyone and also agree this with the client. I offer long and short-term therapy in an effort to facilitate growth, change and healing of the whole person.
I also receive referrals from EAP’s (Employee Assistance Programs) and have gained a lot of experience and expertise in working with problems occurring at work like bullying, traumatic incidents or stress related problems.
Work place counselling can help you in many ways: